Virtual CIO Services
Examples of IT Strategy/Project and Operation Examples
- Align IT strategy and focus with overall business objectives
- Business system technology planning
- IT budget analysis (Upgrade system? Outsource development? Hosting?)
- Cloud Computing
- Quarterly reviews of IT results and plans
- Project planning and management
- Personnel reviews and recruiting
- Software evaluation
- How do you make the right IT Strategy and spending decisions?
- How do you keep up with the technology?
- How do you manage IT operations?
- You get top quality IT Executive Expertise when need it .
- Pay only for the time you use
- Virtual CIO is a professional resource like your CPA or attorney.
- Virtual CIO methodology is designed for small and mid-sized operations.
- Virtual CIO complements your current IT skills and staff.
Large Firm Solution
Large corporations have CIOs (Chief Information Officers) to manage IT operations and help top management make the right IT strategy and spending decisions. Small and mid-sized companies have the same problems to address and the same needs for CIOs as large corporations, but they can not afford CIOs full time.