What are Managed Services?
Today's corporate networks have evolved from providing basic connectivity to delivering mission-critical access to business applications, unified communications, collaboration functions, and information.
Managed services is the practice of transferring day-to-day related management responsibility as a strategic method for improved effective and efficient operations. The person or organization who owns or has direct oversight of the organization or system being managed is referred to as the offerer, client, or customer. The person or organization that accepts and provides the managed service is regarded as the service provider.
Through our affiliated partner Conexio, we provide Managed Services operating from our Data Center as well as facilities. Clients of any size and location benefit from rapid cost-effective access to new technologies and skilled IT resources. Conexio / Rippe & Kingston provides and maintains the applications, hosting center systems and support. You simply connect via a secure, high-speed Internet connection. Rippe & Kingston offers a variety of Solutions as Managed Services.
Infrastructure Managed Services - Fixed monthly cost from R&K
- Live U.S. Help Desk
- On-site or off-site suport for your users
- 24X7 monitoring of all systemens
- Remote management of servers, network, workstations, & firewall
- Managed Security and Anti-virus solutions
- Cost/benefit analysis of infrastructure options
- Dedicated project manager assigned to your account
- Customer peace of mind – monitor network on 24x7x365 basis proactively
- Single point of contact for all network issues
- Single supplier instead of multiple vendors
- Defined Service Levels (for service delivery)
- Known costs for management & fixed price contracts
- Avoid costs of building own management & reporting systems
- Lower Total Cost Ownership (TCO) for client