METHOS Integrated Plant & Facility Maintenance Modules
METHOS is a comprehensive maintenance management system with installations world wide. Modules include: Equipment, Work Order, Preventative Maintenance, Inventory / Storeroom, Charge Account, Personnel, Fleet, Security, Integration Control, Purchasing and Standard Jobs. METHOS is based on LANSA technology. METHOS is integrated with financial modules from Oracle (JD Edwards), Harris Data, Infor [SSA Global &Infinium], LANSA and other leading ERP packages.
Equipment Module defines any area, process or asset against which maintenance repair cost and history is accumulated.
Highlights of Equipment Module:
- A database of equipment specifications, repair cost accumulation, and asset value in your Maintenance Management Software.
- Access to a history file containing all work orders performed against equipment
- Association of multiple pieces of equipment to a single location
- Relocation history file shows movement of equipment component between locations
- Unlimited Parent / Child relationships for cost monitoring and scheduling
- Ability to attach images
- Ties to Preventative Maintenance, Standard Job and Work Order Software
- Fleet Maintenance is an
extension to the Equipment Module
where specific data can be stored.
This can include over the road
vehicles, tractor trailers and
internal forklifts. Features
- Tire Tracking
- Meter/Odometer Tracking
- License / Insurance Renewal Tracking
- Fuel Consumption
- Cost breakdown by system or component for comparing similar vehicles
- Internally manufactured parts for items made in-house instead of purchased
Benefits for Maintenance Technicians and Tradesmen
METHOS Maintenance Management allows you to initiate work requests, record work performed and indicates parts used on equipment. It enables you to review current inventory levels, equipment specifications drawings, cross-references, and past history of equipment repairs.
Inventory / Storeroom Module
The Storeroom system is highly integrated with all other modules within METHOS. The Inventory system must exist for accurate material estimation during work order and preventive maintenance planning, material usage analysis, stock level management, and efficient and timely reordering to take place.
Highlights of Inventory Module
- Creation of a parts master files or parts catalog with general part information, i.e., manufacturer, description, etc.
- Multiple Central and Satellite storerooms which maintain part status, physical location, reorder requirements, historical data, vendors, etc.
- Creation of equipment to part cross-reference
- Dock receipt and verified receipt of ordered materials
- Physical inventory (cycle count/count list process) of storeroom materials
- Access and maintenance of planned materials requirements and reservation through material requests
- Material Request issues, window issues, and returns
- A History file of all inventory transactions that involved part quantity and/or value
Benefits for Inventory and Stores Personnel
METHOS enables you to monitor plant inventory, transfer material, issue and return parts and create purchase request to maintain adequate storeroom levels. Minimum/Maximum to auto generate purchase requisitions.
Work Order Module
This is the work horse of the METHOS product. Users can request work to be performed, maintenance can estimate, plan, schedule manpower, order parts, complete, or cancel work requests. Automatic statuses and emailing keep everyone informed of progress.
Highlights of Work Order Module
- Entry of work orders with minimum input
- Spending approval limits to ensure that a proper review is made prior to work order initiation and approval
- Bar Code Capability
- Time Entry within work order
- Estimates versus Actual
- Job Modeling
- Project Tracking
- Detail History
- Reserving Parts
- Daily, weekly, or any scheduling
Benefits for the Plant, Operation, Manufacturing or Maintenance Manager
METHOS allows you to view detailed or summary information on all maintenance activities, asset/equipment history, personnel history, storeroom activities, and purchasing details. It provides you with cost summaries by work orders and tasks, projects, material and labor resources, department or divisions and all equipment hierarchy.
Preventative Maintenance Module
The (PM) controls a library of standard jobs or tasks. A task, as defined in METHOS, is a predetermined set of job procedures to be performed on demand or on a known frequency. Preventative Maintenance is a cornerstone of any maintenance management software solution.
Highlights of Preventative Maintenance Module
- Ability of triggering PM tasks by calendar date, meter (duty cycle) reading, or on demand
- A means of identifying the task that are overdue for tasking (work order creation)
- PMs create bills of material that will automatically reserve parts upon tasking or create purchase requests for non-stock items
- Automatic sourcing of all due calendar and duty cycle tasks into work orders
- Reports to forecast of PM labor and materials requirements for up to a year (365 days), or any window of time within that year
- PMs can be used for plant shut down orders
- Standard Jobs are included with our maintenance management software. Standard Jobs module is similar to Preventative Maintenance tasks in that they identify a predetermined set of job procedures to be performed but they are not tied to a known frequency. These are work orders that you do repeatedly within the facility, but you wait for the need to arise. If you were maintaining a hotel, examples of Standard Jobs might be: repair of bathroom sink, shower or door lock.
Benefits for the Maintenance Technicians and Tradesmen
METHOS allows you to initiate work requests, record work performed and indicates parts used on equipment. It enables you to review current inventory levels, equipment specification drawings, cross-references, and past history of equipment repairs.
METHOS PurchasingThe METHOS Purchasing System provides for the creation and maintenance of purchase requests, purchase orders, blanked purchase orders and vendor information for the ordering and tracking of stock replenishment, as well as, non-stock, direct buy purchases.
Why have a maintenance purchasing system?
Implement Checks & Balances (Every company has a story about Purchasing gone bad)
- Centralized buying
- setup price break information
- Identify Primary Vendors for items
- Vendor Analysis
Stop improper spending
(Spending Limits & Approval Routes)
Highlights of Purchasing Module
- Vendor catalog which maintains individual vendor information, including purchasing and performance history.
- Cross-referencing of part records to an established blanket order that has been negotiated with a vendor.
- Manual and automatic system generated purchase requests for stock replenishment.
- Manual initiation of purchase request for non-stock or direct buy items.
- Conversion and consolidation of purchase requests into purchase orders.
- Spending approved limits to ensure a proper review is made prior to purchase.
- Default tables allow for quick entry of purchase requests.
- PO back order reporting to allow for vendor follow-up to reduce stock outages.
- Additional cost (freight, tax, etc.) tracking on purchase orders.
- E-mailing of PO's to vendors or internally.
The Personnel Module provides for the creation of Badge IDs, timecard processing, tracking of employee skill ratings, labor rates, and establishment of manpower availability.
Funtionality Provided Includes:
- A reference database on each employee which holds basic background information such as address, emergency contact, date of hire, supervisor, craft, level, regular employee status, labor rate, etc.
- A time sheet entry system which allows a clerk or other authorized employee to enter hours against work orders or charge account numbers.
- The METHOS™ coordinator can assign an individual's spending limits for work orders and purchasing documents.
- A history file of time charged by an individual to work orders or timecard account numbers, training courses taken, job transfers, promotions, and accidents.
- A call-in overtime support list which will help a supervisor level overtime. A history file is created for those declining call-in overtime work. x
- A 365 day calendar for each individual that may be used to support the matching of a maintenance department's workload with available craft manpower resources. May be used to record absent or tardy individuals. >